Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Old Fart season ticket price . . .

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Powder Mountain $595.00 (£462) . . . sorted . . . let's have some snow this winter Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin
ski holidays     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Whitefish is free for 70 +

Arapahoe Basin is 105$ for 70+ [ no blackouts]

The evil empire's Epic pass is 899$ and there is no age related discount whatsoever. But if you ski Vail for 6 days or so then it starts to make sense as a walk up day ticket is about 175$. NB there is an age related discount on day tickets bought in advance.
snow report     
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@TQA, I'm not 70 Toofy Grin
ski holidays     
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Season tickets for 65+ are $560 if bought by Sept. 30.
snow report     
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Masque wrote:
@TQA, I'm not 70 Toofy Grin

Then you are not yet an old fart.
latest report     
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
My red mountain season pass for this year was under £500 (regular adult, only discount was for buying early).

It's interesting that resorts have senior rates. Generally the older people are retired so get more days in, and are likely wealthier than younger people in their twenties so arguably don't need the discount as much. Seems kind of unfair.
snow conditions     
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hands off the senior lift pass discount@boarder2020
Just a minute ....
Who's been around for all these years pasting their well earned alpine dollars to the wall and supporting the lift companies?

I for one would probably be quite a rich man if I had not discovered skiing in 1963.

If you are lucky enough one day you'll be a senior skier as well and you can enjoy the privilege of a discounted lift pass and a free bus pass and a TV licence when you are too blind and deaf to use it.

Hands off the senior lift pass discount
latest report     
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
boarder2020 wrote:

It's interesting that resorts have senior rates. Generally the older people are retired so get more days in, and are likely wealthier than younger people in their twenties so arguably don't need the discount as much. Seems kind of unfair.

People in their twenties quite often get HUGE discount, if they’re in college. At least in the US anyway.

On the other hand, if they’re in college, they will be getting a decent income soon. Why should mountains give them such big discount? Seems kind of unfair.

Let’s do away with ANY discount. If they can’t afford to ski, there’ll be more space for those who can.
snow conditions     

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy