Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Skiing at Sun Peaks BC Canada

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello,

I've been to Sun Peaks a few times before and looking to go again Jan 2019 for 10 days.
At present SP are offering buy 8 nights accommodation and get 2 nights for free.
They also have a 241 on lift passes.

All sounds brilliant until you factor in the holiday / tour companies.... They have great deals for 7 nights but as soon as I ask for 10 nights and knowing that the resort are offering 2 nights for free if you book 8 nights the price gets really expensive.
The plus side with the tour companies is that flights are scheduled from London to either Vancouver or Calgary and then an internal flight to Kamloops and a transfer up to resort.

Do any of you know of any good deals out there for skiing at Sun Peaks for 2019 for 10 nights?

I'm looking at Airbnb, Crystal, Ski Solution, Owners Direct, Ski Independence etc but if any of you know any reasonable prices tour operators or privately owned condos out there then please let me know.

We were looking at Winter Park, Denver Colorado but with the new IKON pass in place it's just too expensive.

Many thanks.
snow report     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Sun Peaks just announced some significant new investments, too.

I don't use tour companies, but you can easily fly to Kamloops from YVR or YYC and there are multiple ways of getting from there to the resort. Or fly in and hire a car... then bag Sun Peaks and Silver Star as well etc. I suppose the tour companies use charter flights (?) so their periods are less flexible..
latest report     
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Cool. Thank you. xxx
latest report     

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy