Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Who is Caroline Coley?

Poster: A snowHead
Lots of friend requests appeared on Facebook, to which many of us accepted. Her location was listed as Flachau, many mutual friends, so why not?

However it appears no one has actually ever met or even spoken to her and Facebook messages have gone unanswered.

Her Facebook profile appears to be mainly pictures of spaniels, cancer charity fundraising in the UK and the odd picture in Flachau, although it's not clear if any are pictures of her.

So can anyone shed any light? Is Caroline Coley a snowhead or an elaborate and seemingly pointless Facebook scam?
ski holidays     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Got the same one QB, I messaged and questioned her and she claimed to know you and Kooky and Holidaylover. I questioned some more and she never replied which made me think it was suspicious enough not to add her.
snow report     
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Surely no-one accepts FB friend requests from someone they've never met? Puzzled rolling eyes
snow conditions     
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
fyi Nobody has logged that surname in a snowHeads profile.
snow conditions     
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Faecebook friends are like Pokemon Go @jonm - no-one really cares what they are: it's how many you've got that matters.
ski holidays     
 You'll need to Register first of course.
I gave up on Facebook when I realised I had no wish to be "friends" with even many of the people I DID know. Especially them, in fact. Twisted Evil
snow report     
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
We should go and knock on her door in Flachau! I didnt accept her request, Im very fussy - you lot dont know how lucky you are!! Ange Laughing
latest report     
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@flangesax, you should, perhaps it's a trap for young and gorgeous SHs. "Caroline" is a 55 year old man in a mac.
snow conditions     
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Finally Stanton tries to make contact with other snowheads. wink
snow conditions     
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Laughing
latest report     
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Trying to credentialise yourself as a member of a group is not uncommon.

Heard a story recently of someone interviewing a list of senior people at a leading company. When they presented a list of potential interviewees culled from linked in, facebook etc they found out there were 2 who did not and had never worked for the company but were presumably using the false creds in their next job search.
snow report     
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
@DB, Laughing Laughing
snow conditions     
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
queen bodecia wrote:
Lots of friend requests appeared on Facebook, to which many of us accepted. Her location was listed as Flachau, many mutual friends, so why not?

However it appears no one has actually ever met or even spoken to her and Facebook messages have gone unanswered.

Her Facebook profile appears to be mainly pictures of spaniels, cancer charity fundraising in the UK and the odd picture in Flachau, although it's not clear if any are pictures of her.

So can anyone shed any light? Is Caroline Coley a snowhead or an elaborate and seemingly pointless Facebook scam?

associated with -- http://www.skirockflachau.eu/ ??
ski holidays     
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
@albob, yes, it's also on airbnb with exactly the same photos, but her Facebook profile has a property/ies in Marbella.
ski holidays     
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
@DB, Very Happy Very Happy
snow report     
Keyser Sze?
latest report     
I started an FB message group...no-one knows her and we have unfriended
ski holidays     
Sounds fishy to me.
latest report     
anarchicsaltire wrote:
Sounds fishy to me.

Loving your work wink Laughing
snow conditions     
@anarchicsaltire, Weve done those to death on the FB thread. Very Happy
snow report     
Your all so transphobic! During the week, I have to pretend, but at weekend's I can be myself and I am Caroline. Madeye-Smiley
latest report     
Don't friend people who you haven't met, as they can use the extra information they get from being your friend for identity theft or social engineering. It's quite a common scam, they request to be friends with a few people, and then they request to be friends of their friends so that it looks like you should know them. Just decline the friend request, if it's someone you know somewhere else then they can speak to you in other ways and try again.
latest report     
@thelem, yeah...we know
snow conditions     
I've just found her in my list of suggested friends. She has 7 mutual friends, all snowHeads, but not all with links to Austria.
snow conditions     
why would anybody want to be "friends" with "friends of friends" of "friends" etc.

I added a Chinese hairdresser, and his girlfriend when I did some plumbing work for his new shop. For some reason, facebook seems to thing that I want to get to know the "friends" of all the people they went to school with in Bejing? Puzzled Puzzled Puzzled

(Although i was very tempted as some of the girls are VERY attractive)

I added a page for my business, otherwise I wouldn't bother to log on.
snow report     
she blatantly stole of of Scarpas photos which we had a laugh about, but she did have the good grace to reply to.
Never met her, I just added her cos I thought she was a snowhead rolling eyes The power of the Interwebz.

Mind you, that fish pun thread on FB had us in hysterics last night so there is that Madeye-Smiley
snow conditions     

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy