Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Recommend me a POW snowboard pls

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Having just tried out my new hovercraft over the last couple days in the psb I can say it rides really well on piste... I can't say much about powder but from what very little I've tried it seems to live up to its name.
latest report     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Tankerdriver wrote:
http://youtube.com/v/roSdePY4rKQ

Here is another one to look at @Gainz, I have one and it is good in the steeper deeper stuff, carries speed well. Don't be fooled by the length, rides like a much shorter board!

I thought my Korua was long at 164, now I am impressed, going out tomorrow to test it on some nice powder, will let you know, here in slovakia we have had a lot of early snow fall, about four weeks early and on friday it was great even on the dodgy mountain runs.
snow report     
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Despite my misgivings about the look of the thing, I just picked up a Dump Truck for complicated reasons. I hear that it rips in powder (the profile suggests it should).
Burton had three left, now they've only got two.
snow report     
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Yeah I did have another look at the Dump Truck and its just such a odd shape that I decided against it (again!). The chap at TSA had ridden it (Burton fanboy) and said it rode oddly but was pretty good in deep snow. Let me know how you get on with it.

@jjams82, can't believe that you guys are riding the mountain and I'm stuck in the office looking at this PC screen, oh well off to court now...
snow report     
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Gainz, yeah, it's a tough life.
latest report     
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Well, just to add insult to injury, I used the Korua on Tuesday and it was very impressive, I have a Pencil 164 and Maria has a Tranny Finder, good names eh! anyway, the powder was not so deep but very rideable and today I took out my 7 year old Jones board and rode the rocky areas, found some good lines and never scratched it once, we are lucky to get into the mountains this early in the season but no complaints, don't worry @Gainz I worked for 50 years to have days like this and it was worth it in the end.
ski holidays     
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Anyone tried a Marhar lumberjack?
snow report     

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy