Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

hexagon/honeycomb print ski pants

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
This is a bit of a "needle in a haystack" question, but I figured it's worth a try....

When I was skiing in Les Arcs last winter, I saw someone wearing a pair of ski pants, which were black, with a pattern of patches of small hexagons which were a hot pink colour, possibly with some grey as well.

Unfortunately I wasn't on the ball enough to ask what make they were, and I've been unsuccessfully looking for them, or something similarly patterned, online ever since.

Any ideas?
snow report     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
This is the only thing I can find.....it's not the right colour, or in stock, or in Pounds....but its the best I can do. Sad

https://www.jans.com/p/fire-ice-nikka2-hexagon-print-pants-womens
ski holidays     
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@nabus, My daughter had a white / pink trespass radium jacket a few years ago with small patches of pink hexagons on it in various places.
ski holidays     
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks both!

@Zorrac, I don't suppose you have a picture of it? (Completely understand if you don't want to). I can't find it online, so no hope of buying it, am just curious to see if it was the same print in a different colour, or just something similar.
snow report     
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@nabus, sorry, don't have any pics of it, wasn't used alot as she used her club jacket most of the time
snow report     

Derived from phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group & 2004-2013 snowHeads.com Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy