Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Skiing with Demons, empathetically, vicariously, anyway.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
@always29, - glad you're enjoying SWD2. I guess you must have had a "skiing accident" to be traveling threw GVA in a wheel chair. Didn't know that meant bypassing duty free, but better for everyones waistline and your wallet. I'm well overdue for a skiing injury. Every season I think "this year somethings going to give". Hope you're off the crutches soon. At least you've got all summer to recuperate.
snow report     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I'm with Always - accident, big operation required, a couple of years before being back on the mountain.

I have never skiied with demons before, but I have a feeling that I will be, the next time I click some skis on.
latest report     
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Just bought the first book. Looking forward to reading it.
latest report     
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks@bar shaker, hope it doesn't disappoint.

In case anyone else needs some reading to get them threw the space-time of summer - here is my latest non-skiing related blog:

https://skiingwithdemons.com/2017/05/19/i-love-cox/

ski holidays     
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
LOL, I spent last Friday also in Brindley Place. Had been lecturing at the NEC during the day, an airship hangar never mind aircraft hangar. Passing " delegates" to the body pump exo in lycra and bra tops and full make up at 8 am was a little ( a lot) weird.

By 7 pm we got back to Brum, checked in, had 2 beers in the hotel and went to bed before ten shattered, in the disabled room they had allocated us. I know my place now I am old!

Saw a few obvious Cox groupies at breakfast the next morning. Far better than having a One Direction or similar gig next door.
ski holidays     
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Just in case you love the Lakes District, LandRovers and you're a bit bored, here is my latest blog.

Is it possible to live in a Defender 110 ?

http://wp.me/p6v2i5-iM

snow report     
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I am considering divorce.....

In the process of moving so having some charity clear outs, can't find my signed original swd1. Think swmbo has put it in 'a bag' but she won't admit to it.

I think I may have grounds for 'diminished responsibility' as a get out.
snow report     
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Ask her where it is. I have found, first with my mother then with my wife and lately with my daughter, that if I ask a female where something is it miraculously appears. The spell also makes me look foolish, but they've always considered me that way, anyway.
snow report     
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@henzerani, it was 'in a place' then some bags were put out to charity, and it's no longer ' in the place' it was. I have asked if it was moved and the answer is no, my wife is a full on scary MF, which comes from being a secondary maths teacher.

It may turn up.......
ski holidays     
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@ansta1, you're just weak... I am too, just sayin !!
snow report     
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@ansta1, Very Happy
It's funny, how sure people are that they haven't moved anything. It did make me check though, and my copy is of SWD is safely on the bookshelf. However, I can't currently locate the marmalade ... and of course "noone's touched your bloody marmalade".
snow conditions     
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
@ansta1, Glad you found your copy of SWD1. I wonder if SWIMBO is an Agent of Entropy? Can she open French Doors?

Good luck with your house move and locating the marmalade.
ski holidays     

Derived from phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group & 2004-2013 snowHeads.com Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy