Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Pacific Northwest/BC 2016-17

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
nice. Stevens was decent but not much fresh. Fine Spring skiing today. Pics soon.

Crystal next weekend? We will 99% likely be there.
snow report     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@gortonator,

I'm not 100% sure for this up coming weekend. I will definitely PM you if I plan on being up there. Forecasts has some indication of potential. It was definitely a very nice surprise and to have gotten quite a few lines of fresh powder. Chair 6 was almost ski up or just a few minute wait for the first 2 hours. Then somebody must have put out the word that Southback was getting ready to open, and the powder hounds converged. Still it was not that bad on the hike back. Heck even skiing in the chutes that had been avy controlled was really light and deep.
latest report     
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Pics and report from a very good Stevens Pass last weekend at https://gortonator.wordpress.com/2017/04/12/steeps-and-spring-at-stevens-pass/.

There's a huge amount of snow and the crowds have totally diminished. Shame they are closing mid week, and just two more weekends to go.

Def at Crystal this weekend. Staying over at the Alpine Inn Saturday night for some Snorting Elk debauchery Cool
ski holidays     
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@gortonator,

Most likely not going this weekend. Family commitment at 2pm in Seattle on Saturday. I suppose I could shoot up for a few hours but not looking like it for me. Last week was probably my last day on snow for the season. Sad But it was an amazing last day if that turns out to be the case.

Insider tip. Go to Chair 6 first thing. It's not spinning during the week, so there should be about a foot of fresh waiting up there. As long as it didn't suffer a freeze/thaw, it should be good. Take the time to go all the way out to North Face of Campbell Basin and drop in there. Unless of course it looks good right off the chair! wink And they should get the Southback open by 11AM or so, and you can work on your fitness by doing a hike up Silver King.
snow conditions     
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
thx!! Not sure I will try the King without avi gear but rest of tips are all fair game!!
ski holidays     
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
https://crystalmountainresort.com/blog-winter/john-kircher-acquires-crystal-mountain/

good news methinks!!
snow report     
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
gortonator wrote:
https://crystalmountainresort.com/blog-winter/john-kircher-acquires-crystal-mountain/

good news methinks!!

Yes, I think so too. IMO one of the better run resorts in the PNW, if not North America.
ski holidays     

Derived from phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group & 2004-2013 snowHeads.com Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy