Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports

Mail for help.Help!!

Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Season 17/18

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead

Looking for some advice. The project I'm currently working on finishes at the tail end of this year and I'm thinking that it might be an option to take a few months off work once the project is complete. Obviously with the time of year the project finishes it lends itself nicely to looking at ski season options. I've got a few questions which I'm hoping to get some answers to:

- What would people recommend when it comes to going away for a few months skiing? Should I look into getting some work or should I just ski non stop? I've got some decent savings so there could be potential for me to do it without having to work. However I probably wouldn't want to blow all of these so a PT/FT work option would probably be preferable.
- Work options - any recommendations on the best companies to look at for getting work? When should I start looking? What sort of jobs do people recommend? I'm likely only available after Christmas so this might cause complications I would imagine.
- Language - I did French when I was at school however my language skills are very basic. Would having a decent grasp of a foreign language be a necessity for most employers?

Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.

snow conditions     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
What sort of jobs do people recommend?

Ones for which you are experienced or qualified are a good start.

Ask yourself these questions :

What do you want to do?
What do you have qualifications in ?
What do you have experience in ?
What can you do?
What are you willing to do?
Would you want UK min wage? FR Min Wage? Swiss Min wage?
What would you not do ?
Must it be legal? - That might seem facile, but you'd be amazed how many jobs there are that are not 100% legit.
ski holidays     

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy