Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Do I have to like reds? I'm so slowwww...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
@maggi, that was a great post! you are so right about the Tbars, I hate them too, but thankfully I haven't been in a resort with a T Bar in years. My problem was riding it with my dh, he always made my side go up a bit higher, so it used to catch my hip and I would be in agony by the end of it. I would ski off, and once the blighter let it go and it hit me at the back of the head as I skied away. Evil or Very Mad . I am still not sure if he intended to do it or not. lol
snow conditions     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
bambionskiis wrote:
T bars freak me out too which doesn't help

I don't know anyone who likes T-bars, I hate the things. In St Anton last month I went up one on my own and it was so steep it scared the living sh*t out of me! (top of the Valluga for those who know it), I've never gripped anything so tight in my life!!

Nothing wrong with skiing slowly - a leisurely cruise along a nice blue practising carving is a pleasure.
snow report     
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I hate black runs, I over think my skiing and almost always bail but I just do them anyway. I just take them slowly, by traversing or edge harder on short turns and take pit stops. I do them to build confidence more than anything.
ski holidays     
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Quote:

I don't know anyone who likes T-bars

That's why I like them Toofy Grin
latest report     
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
good on you.......life is a journey not a race......so why not apply that rule to skiing! NehNeh
ski holidays     

Derived from phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group & 2004-2013 snowHeads.com Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy