Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

European School Holidays 2016-17

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead

Courtesy, once again, of Eric Bonnel:
https://twitter.com/ebonnel

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Mon 7-03-16 10:33; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@altis, Many thanks, delighted to see w/c 14th, 21st and 28th January are almost completely empty as usual! Very Happy
snow report     
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks!
snow conditions     
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
www.schulferien.org includes ALL the holiday dates for the Austrian provinces as well as all the other countries. Plus it is way easier to see which of the German States are on holiday at any one time.
ski holidays     
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
It looks to me like Wales are doing half term w/c 18th February. Any other regions going for that date?
ski holidays     
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@miranda, I've had a couple of enquiries for my apartment for that week already, so it looks like others are too.
snow conditions     
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Irish Schools

Christmas 2016
All schools will close on Thursday 22nd December 2016, which will be the final day of the school term.
All schools will re-open on Monday 9th January 2017.

February 2017 mid-term break
All primary schools will close on Thursday 23rd February 2017 and Friday 24th February 2017. (Primary schools may use 3 discretionary days to extend this break to an alternative option of a 5 day break for the period from Monday 20th February 2017 to Friday 24th February 2017 inclusive unless changes are required as part of contingency arrangements to make up for time lost due to unforeseen school closures.)

Post-primary schools will close from Monday 20th February 2017 to Friday 24th February 2017 inclusive unless changes are required as part of contingency arrangements to make up for time lost due to unforeseen school closures.
Where contingency arrangements are required a school authority may reduce the length of the February mid-term break by remaining open up to and including Wednesday 22nd February 2017.

Easter 2017
All schools will close on Friday 7th April 2017, which will be the final day of the school term, unless changes are required as part of contingency arrangements to make up for time lost due to unforeseen school closures. Where contingency arrangements are required a school authority may reduce the length of the Easter break by remaining open up to and including Wednesday 12th April 2017.
All schools will re-open on Monday 24th April 2017.
ski holidays     
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
All school hols here.....
https://www.schoolholidayseurope.eu/england.html
latest report     
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Fasching is 27/2 to 1/3 this year.
http://www.feiertage-oesterreich.at/termine/fasching/
snow report     
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
3 weeks in Whistler over half term, need to think about some powder skis.....!
snow report     

Derived from phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group & 2004-2013 snowHeads.com Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy